OIEA Annual Meeting Agenda:
Friday, May 1, 2015
10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Lewis & Clark College – South Campus Chapel
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER:
* Lunch will be provided * Travel Stipends are available upon request
I. Opening, Call to Order
II. Approval of Minutes
III. Treasurer Report
V. Order of Business:
AIAN State Plan
Professional Development (Internal/External)
Data-Use Training Update
OIEA Retreat & Strategic Plan
A couple of reminders about our Annual Meeting:
- Membership Dues are Due! The Annual Membership for OIEA is $15.00 Payable by check, cash or money order to OIEA.
- Elections – We will be electing new officers for board positions. An intergenerational Board is our goal! New emerging leaders are encouraged to attend and run for open positions! Key Executive Board Positions up for Election are: President and Secretary. The Board would like to thank Brent Spencer for his years of service and leadership in the organization, Brent resigned his position of President in late December. We wish him well with his focus upon the success of his students and families! Se-ah-dom will be serving as Interim President until a new one is elected.
- Resolutions – if you have a policy issue you would like to bring forward the Resolution Concept Deadline is April 15, 2015 at 5pm. Even if your idea is a rough idea – the Executive Board will work with you to write a draft resolution.
- Travel Scholarships – We know times are hard for many folks and because of continued grant funding we are able to offer a limited number of travel scholarships ($25 flat fee) for those traveling 50 miles or more to join the meeting. Please contact Se-ah-dom at firstname.lastname@example.org
om if you are interested in receiving this scholarship!
Finally, because of generous funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Meyer Memorial Trust the Executive Board is looking to plan a 2 day retreat to do some organizational planning and goal setting. Please fill out this doodle poll for your availability for this retreat in the summer: http://doodle.com/
Thank you all for your continued participation and support of OIEA!
Acting OIEA President